- 1 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- For Labs
- 500 Watt (w)
The present set-up is designed to study the flow through permeable media. This apparatus consists of a tank whose bed is made from Stainless Steel. The sides of the tanks are supported and sealed so that it allows free access to the interior. One side of the tank is of Toughened glass to give good scratch free visibility over a long period of use and minimum sight obstruction. Second side is of Stainless Steel and required pressure tapings are mounted on the same. Both ends of the tank are made of Stainless Steel. The tank has two adjustable overflows close to the each end so that constant head of water can be maintained in each half of the tank. These may be lowered to a position close to the bed of the tank for some experiments to provide sub soil drainage. Present set-up is self-contained water circulating unit with sump tank, Pump, flow control valve etc.
- To study the seepage through an earth dam.
- To study the control of Seepage through permeable soil by sub-soil drainage.
- Stability of an earth dam.
- Cash Advance (CA) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 1 Per Day
- 2-4 Week
- Western Europe Australia North America Central America Eastern Europe Africa Middle East South America Asia
- All India