- 1 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- 500 Watt (w)
- For Laboratory
The most common types of continuous vacuum filter is the rotary drum filter. A horizontal drum with a slotted face turns at less than 2 RPM in an agitated slurry trough. A filter medium, such as canvas, covers the face of drum, which is partly submerged in the liquid. Under the slotted cylindrical face of the main drum is a second, smaller drum with a solid surface. Between the two drums are radial partitions dividing the annular space into separate compartments, each connected by an internal pipe to one hole in the rotating plate of the rotary valve Vacuum and air are alternately applied to each compartment as the drum rotates. The set-up consists of stainless steel drum moving in gunmetal brackets and is divided in 6 compartments, covered by a Stainless Steel mesh. A canvas filter is used for filtration. The whole assembly is fitted with a SS trough in which a agitator is provided. To make the unit a self-contained a slurry mixing and feed arrangement, receiver tanks, vacuum pump, control panel are provided.
- To study the performance of a Rotary Vacuum Filter.
- To study the operation of Rotary Vacuum Filter under vacuum.
- To determine the specific cake resistance and medium resistance.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 2-4 Week
- Western Europe Australia Eastern Europe Central America Africa Middle East South America Asia North America
- All India